Sales Contact Centre Specialist
Sales Specialists will improve sales and the overall business growth with an in-depth understanding of the company products and services. The specialist will create an effective support team and strong business partnerships and in addition manage the relationship with the customers, relative to the agreed and signed off Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and required sales targets.
Basic Salary: R15 000 – R18 000
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Achieve the daily and monthly targets
- Ensure that conversion targets are achieved as per company requirement
- Promote service delivery
- Interface with support teams on any problem areas
- Capturing information according to set data standards
- Lead Prospect Management
- Interact with Principals, building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Provide technical advice to clients with regards to product options and offering advice on products as required.
- Obtain a firm understanding of clients requirements in order to provide the best possible solutions for the short and long-term.
- Home loan and credit of minimum 5-7 years’ experience.
- Customer engagement of 3-5 years’ experience.
- High degree of patience and assertiveness with excellent rapport-building skills
- Maintains effective time management
- Effective emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Team player
- Great communication skills.
- Computer Literacy – MS Office
- Clear Credit and Criminal record
- English and Afrikaans
- Grade 12/Matric