Basic Salary: R8,000.00
Employment Type: Permanent
Quality Assurance Agent x2
We’re looking for a QA Agent with high level of integrity, a strong detailed and analytical mind to join our team. In this role, you will be required to evaluate calls and ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to whilst mitigating risk of possible regulatory, financial, and reputational risk which the business may face and adding to the culture of Compliance.
• Responsible for monitoring and assessing the quality of the performance of the staff across the Sales, Customer Care and Supportive departments via recorded calls and workflow tasks submitted to QA Workload.
• Ensure that all departments’ calls and email responses conform to quality standards for specifications and quality deliverables as per the Company Quality standards and FSP and NCR requirements
• Participates in customer and client listening initiatives to identify customer needs and risk mitigation including the identification of knowledge gaps, behavioural components, lack of coaching etc.
• Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders to reinforce and improve quality of calls by identifying possible areas of improvement in script, business process, policy wordings etc.
• Conduct coaching and feedback sessions to staff on performance, quality of calls, email responses and developmental areas.
• Provide trend data to QA manager regarding common areas/ shortfalls within respective business unit and suggest ways of improvement.
• Documenting and providing accurate reporting, daily/monthly to provide input on performance across all departments.
• Collaborate and Feedback with other departments to ensure quality standards and adherence to compliance rules.
• Ad-hoc duties as required from time-to-time.
• Matric / Grade 12
• Facilitation/ Coaching Qualification (advantageous)
• Must be fluent in 2 South African languages
• FAIS would be advantageous
• Literacy – Have excellent reading, writing, listening, and capturing skills.
• Good administrative capabilities and abilities.
• Good people skills.
• Ability to work unsupervised daily and to meet KPI’s and Departmental objectives.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Good time management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to manage conflict management.
• 2- 3 years QA experience in an Insurance, Bank or Call Centre environment.
• High level of integrity, a strong detailed and analytical mind.
• Computer literacy – excel, word, email and internet skills.
• R6K – R8K
Deadline: All CVs to be submitted to email@example.com by the 14th of January 2022.