Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for motivated Administrator to join our Edubond Department.
The Ideal candidate must be flexible, a critical thinker, prioritize, problem solver and have exceptional attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintain, manage, and grow relationships with customers.
• Assisting customers with all queries via Telephone and Email correspondence.
• Updating the relevant systems with accurate information.
• Liaise with internal and external parties (Telephonic & Email).
• Requesting of supporting documents.
• Bank statements analysis.
• Keep accurate record of own work activities.
• Following company processes and procedures.
• General administrative functions.
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
• Matric/ Grade 12 essential.
• 2-3 years of home loan and credit experience.
• Customer engagement of 3-5 years’ experience.
• Good Insurance knowledge and understanding.
• Computer literacy skills (Microsoft office).
• Working knowledge of call centre system, processes, and business operational rules.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Clear credit and criminal record.
Candidate needs the following skills:
• Strong administrative skills.
• Time management.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Driven and meticulous approach to all tasks.
Deadline: All CV applications must be submitted to HR @ email@example.com by the 17 September 2021.