Employment Type: Permanent
Assessors will improve sales and the overall business growth with an in-depth understanding of the company products and services. The Assessor will create an effective support team and strong business partnerships and in addition manage the relationship with the customers, relative to the agreed and signed off Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and required sales targets.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Achieve the daily and monthly targets
• Ensure that conversion targets are achieved as per company requirement
• Promote service delivery
• Interface with support teams on any problem areas
• Capturing information according to set data standards
• Lead Prospect Management
• Interact with Principles, building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
• Provide technical advice to clients with regards to product options and offering advice on products as required.
• Obtain a firm understanding of client’s requirements to provide the best possible solutions for the short and long-term.
• 2-3 years of home loan and credit experience.
• Customer engagement of 3-5 years’ experience.
• High degree of patience and assertiveness with excellent rapport-building skills
• Maintains effective time management
• Effective emotional intelligence (EQ)
• Team player
• Great communication skills.
• Computer Literacy – MS Office
• Clear Credit and Criminal record
• English and Afrikaans
• Grade 12/Matric