Basic Salary: R15k – R18k
Employment Type: Permanent
- Ideally working knowledge of:
- Digital marketing methodologies
- Develop campaign strategies for achieving pipeline-generation goals for the company
- Lead prospecting strategies
- Develop a marketing calendar and create innovative campaigns
- Maintain online platforms
- Campaign content optimisation
- Manage and nurture campaigns
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Write powerful subject matter and calls-to-action to improve open rates and conversions
- Responsible for content creation – blog posts, newsletters, company updates, landing pages to name a few
- Provide ad hoc sales support
- Lead Generation: support business development revenues and targets in the sourcing of marketing qualified leads using various paid advertising campaigns (Google, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Manage campaign set up, execution, budget management, optimization, and reporting/analytics of campaigns
- Collaborate with management to plan and develop effective sales strategies and to set goals and sales targets.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results.
- Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom)
- Marketing and Sales reporting
- Digital marketing degree or skills and experience equivalent
- Sales reporting experience would be great but not a requirement
- Financial industry experience good to have
- Ability to keep ahead of technological trends
- 3-5 years experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Tag Manager, Paid Social Media, Email
- Marketing, Display Retargeting, Programmatic Advertising.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel Skills.
- Ability to manage optimal performance, engagement and ensure succession